- Baked Jumbo Lump Crab Cake (bourbon & vanilla reduction and citrus beurre blanc, whole grain mustard aioli)
- Garlic Seared Calamari (flour dusted fried and sautéed in beurre blanc with red onions, garlic roasted mushrooms and sweet soy reduction)
- Chef’s Risotto du Jour (with smoked salmon, poached asparagus, roasted garlic, lemon, brie and parmesan cheeses)
THE DINING DIVAS
Jan, Sheree, Gloria, Mary, and Angie
- Herb Crusted Ahi Tuna-baby spinach, apple bacon, goat cheese, red onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic dressing.
- Pan Seared Halibut with mixed green salad, garlic vinaigrette, buttered poached asparagus, sauces on the side, foie gras beurre blanc.
- Crab Salad lightly dressed with lemon
- Grilled Shrimp Salad- butter lettuce, cucumber-tomato relish, feta, cheese, aged Masraff’s honey mustard balsamic, shallots (avocado added per diva request)
*****Masraff’s is known for serving top, fresh seafood and the tuna having been shipped from Hawaii, too !!
THE DIVAS ENJOYED TASTING FOUR DELICIOUS & AWESOME DESSERTS!
- Warm Double Chocolate Fondant with vanilla bean ice cream and cream anglaise (complimentary)
- Butter Roasted Pear Cream Brûlée and Wole Berry Sauce
- Warm Butterscotch Bread Pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla bean ice cream
- Chocolate Mousse Napoleon with berry, infused whipped cream and chocolate trull
Before we left, our hostess with the mostess gave us one of the mini rose plants (a part of the centerpiece) and a gift bag that had the “ROCA Collection of the Original Buttercrunch Toffee” candy (one of Gloria’s favorite candy).
Gloria also enjoyed providing the wine, trio of appetizers, the desserts, mini rose plant and ROCA collection for everyone.
WOW! What a fabulous September dining experience and warm welcome by Russell Masraff and his wonderful staff!! The Dining Divas will enjoy dining at Masraff’s again!!!
Thank you to Gloria for contributing to this blog post!
- Masraff’s is located at 1753 Post Oak Blvd. Houston, TX, very near the Galleria of Houston. Go to www.masraffs.com to book a reservation.
- Unfortunately I was unable to make this months luncheon, but thanks to Gloria I will be able to report back because she is an awesome reporter, so stay turned….. I heard it was amazing.