Today is our first video of the year for SheShe’s Favorite Things and guess what….we are celebrating 4 years this week on our YouTube show. If you want to see our first video then go here. It is kind of fun to look back.
Our followers often ask me how and why I got started in this crazy journey. I didn’t know what the meaning of a hashtag. Yup, and I had never seen a Youtube Show, so I cornered by 18 year old grandson to explain. When he showed me a sample Youtube show, I was like “I can do this and I can do it better!” The rest is history!! I don’t know that I do it any better, but that is what I was thinking 4 years ago.
A few months later, in May of 2014, a friend ask me why I wasn’t on Instagram and why did I not have a blog. I then started gathering information, started Instagram and then my blog. I kind of left YouTube until about a year ago and decided to re-launch. I have been trying to learn how to do my own videos and editing, so my posts have not been consistent. I am on a new commitment to try and do one video a week. That is a big goal, but I will try, so be patient with me as life gets me derailed on occasions. Anyone with me on that?
Today on Favorite Things, we have several new things we love and a couple of products on repeat. If they go up again, it is because we love them so much!
So, anyway, here’s to another year with January’s Favorite Things!!
January 2018: FAVORITE THINGS
- Pure Slip Mask https://goo.gl/BoiywW
- Diptyque candle http://rstyle.me/~acfb2
- Herbivore Face Mist https://goo.gl/DBss5b
- Graphic Image desk appointment/calendar book https://goo.gl/uR1Uhp
- Marble laptop cover https://goo.gl/yz1eaS
- Pop Socket https://goo.gl/KKUqt1
- Neulash Eye Lash Serum https://goo.gl/XtEge9
- Instyler hair tool https://goo.gl/8D4QKK
- Dyson Super Sonic hair dryer https://goo.gl/ggf5jd
- Forgot to mention the console in the photo and video. https://goo.gl/hi6uPd
**outfit details listed at the end of this post**
New plans for 2018 SheShe Show posts…..
- On Tuesday’s and/or Wednesday’s, we will be doing SheShe’s Showcase. We will have lots of fashion, travel, home and collaborations with brands and also includes beauty.
- We will be continuing Weekend Wanderings on Saturdays with all kinds of good stuff. Great reads, sports, current events and more are just a few topics. We hope you are enjoying some of our weekend posts.
- Friday Favorite Fun Finds is coming soon. We are working on a few key outside contributors to bring in food recipes, DIY projects, and more…..so stay tuned as we make this happen.
- And last, we will be striving to save Thursdays for our YouTube post called The Show, which will also be posted here on the blog.
- Sunday’s are for miscellaneous posts. It would be fun to have a name here as well. We would love to hear your thoughts.
If we get good at staying ahead, then you can expect to have at least 4 days a week of content from us.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!