Welcome to Weekend Wanderings! This weekend I am thrilled to introduce you to another new contributor on SheShe Show. Her name is Ellen Cooley and she is a professional organizer + DIY enthusiast! You can follow her on Instagram via www.instagram.com/southernsequence. I love bringing new content to SheShe Show, so I hope you enjoy this new category for your weekend enjoyment. Today Ellen is going to show us how to make a hula hoop wreath. Be sure to scroll down to the end of the post and you will get to know Ellen a little better.
DIY Hula Hoop Wreath
Thank you to SheShe for inviting me to join y’all this week! I’ve wanted to make a hula hoop wreath for a while, and thought Valentine’s would be the perfect occasion for it! These are so simple to make with very little supplies. This one took me less than 15 minutes! Well, not counting dry time. 🙂 They make for a great door decoration as wreaths are traditionally intended, but can also jazz up any party space as well. I think this would be a fabulous focal point at a baby or bridal shower!
gold spray paint (optional)
I only used the inner circle of the embroidery hoop for this project then spray painted it gold for a little extra touch of glam. You can use an actual hula hoop here as well if you intend to hang the final product in a larger scale space.
Meet Ellen Cooley
I am Ellen, owner + creator of Southern Sequence. I am a professional organizer and self-proclaimed DIY enthusiast. I believe your home should be your happy place bringing you more joy and less chaos! Southern Sequence was created with this priority in mind, and it’s what I strive for in every project. My first goal of 2018 is to get our website up and running, but in the meantime you can find me on Instagram here. www.instagram.com/
- We have more DIY’s from Ellen planned for our Weekend Wanderings, as well as more beauty blogs & videos on skin care and anti-aging with new beauty brands. We also have a makeup line designed especially for mature skin, so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any of this.
- Valentines Day is on our heels, so have you started thinking about everything LOVE? We have published 2 collages full of great Valentines inspiration. Click here and here to check out our picks.
- Do you have a vacation planned anytime soon? We have curated a RESORT category located in the menu bar at the top of the page. We have linked so many great items that you might need for your upcoming trip and adding new things in daily. No trip, then maybe just a head start of spring summer shopping.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post or simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything from fashion, beauty, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe or DIY. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!