Hi y’all! I’m so excited to join SheShe Show today to share how I made these cute tassel earrings! They were so easy to put together with very few steps, and are a really inexpensive alternative to most retail options out there.
Thread (color match to your tassels)
Double thread your needle securing with a knot at the end. Then, open up the tassel from the bottom of the fringe.
Stick the bottom of the tassel with the needle, and pierce through the center of the tassel. Pull the thread all the way through the top of the tassel, and repeat this step for all the tassels. You can add as many tassels as you’d like! I used four on each earring.
Once you’ve added all your tassels, make a knot in the string at the top of the tassel to secure them all in place. Trim the thread and fan out the tassels.
Repeat all steps to create the pair.
Finally, attach the ear wire to the loop on the top tassel for each earring.
Thats it!! I couldn’t believe how easy it was to put these earrings together, and with so few supplies. They have even held up well on several vacations, including a recent two week trip to Italy!
Thanks for reading! Let us know if you make these earrings for yourself!
- We are leaving Todosantos today and headed to Las Cruces in the Baja. It is located on the Sea of Cortez.
- I had the craziest week, but now I am in the Baja of Mexico in a little town called Todos Santos (north of Cabo San Lucas). I am traveling with 2 other midlife bloggers that I have traveled with before. Check out our fun stories over on Instagram.
- Friday I am headed out to an exciting adventure for a destination collaboration. I will be traveling with my blogger besties so you know it will be a lot of fun. I promise to entertain you!!
- We have updated most of the Shop SheShe categories located at the top in the menu bar. Simply hover over and click on the category you are interested in.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!