Hello sweet readers….Thanksgiving is one week away and you know what that means? Yep, it is the beginning of the holiday season. If you go to any of the stores now you will already be enticed by all the deals that are already going on. Before we start with all of our gift giving ideas we are going to talk about dressy party holiday looks. You will want to get something soon because the parties will all start in a couple of weeks. That’s scary, right?
If you are like me, most of your parties are dressy casual attire where a nice sweater and nice jeans are the choice of most. There are however a lot of companies that have dressed holiday parties so if that is you then what are you going to wear? Of course, black is the top choice but you know I love color so I say go bold. Wear red or how about one of my favorite colors of the season and that is green. You also might try fuchsia, merlot, or metallics in gold or silver. Below are some holiday outfit ideas.
IDEAS FOR PARTY LOOKS
- Long pleated or full skirts can be so festive if in a fall floral, stripes, plaids and how about tulle?
- Jumpsuits like this one that I am wearing in these photos are so chic for a party.
- Lace dresses are always so beautiful and elegant any time of the year.
- Tartan plaid in red and green like this track pant would be so cute worn with a black blazer or keep it simple with a simple black sweater.
- Sequin pants could be great with a satin bow top or ruffle blouse or how about this sequin skirt that looks so cute with this sweater.
- Sequin top paired with a wide leg pant. This pant, by the way, is such a great fit. The hem has a raw edge so you can cut it to fit your length. ( see photo)
- Velvet blazers over nice jeans or skinny satin or sequin pants
Neiman Marcus: Up to 40% off Holiday Dresses, also Earn up to a $600 Gift Card
J Crew: Up to 35% off Dressed Up Styles plus 25% off everything else. Use Code: ReadytoParty
Chico’s: 25% off full priced items Use code: 78924
- We are in full fall throttle in most of the country and the retailers are all doing their seasonally/ Friends & Family Sales and Christmas is nipping on our heels. argh….. What would you like from us, women’s fashions, home, accessories, men’s etc? We will try to keep you up to date on the latest must-haves as well as steals and deals so stay tuned!
- We have updated most of the Shop SheShe categories located at the top in the menu bar. All you have to do is hover over and click on the category that interests you.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.