This post is sponsored by Eyeconic. I was paid for this post and received the included eyewear as compensation.
I started wearing reading glasses in my late 40’s and my vision continued to change as the years have passed. After my cataract surgery this year on both eyes, I still needed a slight boost for reading and computer work. I was thrilled to learn that Eyeconic provides an online one-stop shopping experience for all of my optical needs—whether it is for glasses, sunglasses or contacts.
In my busy life, I love how convenient and easy Eyeconic is to fill my eyecare needs and the style of glasses that fit me. Eyeconic carries at least 30 different brands of frames in all styles and price ranges that are sure to fit your lifestyle, look and tastes. You must know that I am going to go for the bold fashionable styles and how thrilling to find these beautiful Blue Ribbon glasses in this pale crystal pink. I also love these frames from Gucci, Karl Lagerfeld, Chloe, and Cole Haan.
How To Order Your New Eyewear
- Go to Eyeconic.com. You can browse by brand or use the search tool to find styles that suit you. If you want to see how they will look on you, then utilize the virtual try-on tool. Click get started and follow the prompts. It is so easy and really does let you try on the eyewear right in your own home in front of your computer.
- Choose the type of lens you want by reviewing the lens packages. I wanted a lighter weight pair so I went with the Gold Package.
- Next upload your prescription. If you don’t have one then Eyeconic can help you find an eye doctor in your area. If you don’t have your prescription, they can call your doctor and get it for you.
- Connect your insurance benefits and save an average of $220. Eyeconic is the only online retailer that allows you to shop for glasses, sunglasses, and contacts using your vision benefits. By connecting your benefits now, you’ll see the actual cost of eyewear and contacts with your benefits applied. Best of all, most customers spend an average of only $31 on eyewear and pay less than a $25 copay. Currently, Eyeconic is accepting VSP, Metlife and Cigna Vision members. Choose and click for the form to fill out and submit. Voila…..you are done.
- Lastly, choose the shipping and payment method and check out. With your order number, you will be able to track your order. You’ll have 30 days from original shipping date for Eyeconic to receive your merchandise for a refund or exchange.
Lastly, choose the shipping and payment method and check out. With your order number, you will be able to track your order. You’ll have 30 days from original shipping date for Eyeconic to receive your merchandise for a refund or exchange.
I personally had an easy fast experience ordering my new eyeglasses from Eyeconic. They also provided good tracking and great follow up which rates in my books. Just about all of us will wear glasses or contacts at some point in our lives and I highly recommend giving this new way of ordering your eyewear a try.
SHOP MY LOOK
- Norman and I flew into Knoxville, TN yesterday where we will spend a full week visiting friends and family in my hometown of Maryville, going to the UT (that would be Tennessee not Texas) Vs Missouri game today plus a visit with my friends at @JTV (Jewelry Television in Knoxville) on Monday. I am trying to keep up with the upcoming madness sales so stay tuned to SheShe Show. Retailers are offering huge discounts across the board and we get tips on these sales before everyone else.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.