This post was sponsored by Tribal Fashions
I was first introduced to Tribal Fashion over 14 years ago when I was doing my first buying for my boutique in Montrose, Colorado. I was buying for a store located in a small town and with a mature shopper so I had to find brands that would sell in an uncharted territory. Today, we are sharing all my reasons why I love Tribal Fashion.
Tribal Fashion is a Canadian brand the has been in business since 1969. It began as a trouser company but has done well in expanding and becoming an industry-leading women’s sportswear company. You can find Tribal at over 2,400+ specialty stores across North America and now for the first time, you can shop Tribal Fashion online.
In 2010 Tribal created a new category called Tribal Jeans featuring sweaters, jackets, trendy tops and of course jeans. Women love the way the jeans slim their legs and flatten their tummy. Today, my outfit is from the Tribal Jeans label. I love the black velvet tunic and aren’t these jewel embellished jeans just the cutest. I love a little sparkle for the holidays or for the rodeo coming up in March 2019. The velvet top that also comes in copper could be worn over a slim skirt and you could belt it for a different look. I added my leopard booties at $59 that come in 3 other solid colors at and a statement necklace to give my outfit that added style element.
WHY I LOVE TRIBAL
- They work at keeping their designs right on trend and relevant for the modern woman.
- The fit is exceptional and you can size down one size. Don’t you love that?
- Quality is exceptional. We rarely had issues with defective merchandise.
- Moderate and accessible pricing allows women on a budget to wear quality stylish clothing.
- They cater to the small specialty stores/boutiques and now online making it so convenient for all you busy ladies.
As the company continues to grow, it always stays true to their mission. I know that you are going to love this line of clothing. Please remember to size down. Whoop!!
If you are already a Tribal customer then we would love to know what you love about this brand.
- Up next week: great beauty products and another brand review–> jewelry, so stay tuned.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey