Mother’s Day is coming and it’s such a special holiday for many women around the world. Whether you are a mom, sister, daughter, granddaughter, or niece there’s always a special mother or ”mother figure” in your life. Whether outdoorsy, fashion diva, beauty fanatic, or a homebody we have the perfect Mother’s Day gift guide for you!
THE OUTDOORSY MOM
Who says the mom who loves to be outdoors is hard to shop for? I find it to be super easy actually! Whether she likes to garden, hike, walk the beach, or trek the globe there’s something perfect for that special nature lover of yours.
- Shoes – A good sneaker is always a must-have for anyone especially if you are outside a lot. My favorite right now and I find to be extremely comfortable are these precious pink Nike’s. For the sandal mom, these Keen Women’s EVOFIT ONE Water Sandal’s are not only perfect to step in the river and do a little fishing but also great for hiking!
- Gardening – If your mom is the gardening type like myself then I have a few personal favorites to share. A good pair of gloves is a necessity. These are feminine and long, not only that they are thorn proof! Also, a perfect all in one is this 5 Pc Garden Tool Set with Tote And Folding Seat has everything she could need to hit the garden!
- Clothing – For clothing, a great cargo that’s UPF 30 is always great. Not only will it protect her skin from damaging UV rays but dries quickly. Throw on a cute Cabana Life Rash Guard and she’s ready to hop on the boat. Also, what mom doesn’t like to rock a pair of sunglasses? Check out these trendy Ray Bans.
Yoga, Pilates, or just hitting the gym her thing? Well here are a few of our picks for her!
- Yoga – A yoga mat is always an easy gift to get for mom and will for sure be used.
- Leggings – What mom doesn’t own 100 pairs of leggings? Perfect to lounge in, go to the gym, or run a quick errand these trendy leggings are a favorite of mine!
- Water Bottle – How stunning is this water bottle? A not your average bottle for a not so average mom! She’ll love this and will not have to worry about plastic.
If your mom is anything like me she will love anything she can add to her wardrobe. So if you know your mom’s size then I have some fabulous finds!
- Jacket – A denim jacket is always a staple for every woman’s closet! If your mom doesn’t have one it’s a great idea. This denim jacket is one of my favorites and goes up to size 3x.
- Jewelry – Jewelry will forever be a classic gift. How about this chic custom monogrammed necklace? You can customize everything from the chain to color and of course, diamonds are a girls best friend. These earrings may not be real diamonds but they are a great mock and definitely more affordable.
- Shoes – All mom’s need a cute sneaker to slide on and go! I’m loving pink sneakers this Spring season.
Maybe self care is what excites your forever deserving mother. If so check out my top picks for beauty!
- Skincare – As we all know we’re not getting any younger so taking care of our skin is extremely important. How about getting mom a 24-Hour Youth Infusing System by Estee Lauder. Not only will she appreciate this kit but it’s an easy gift for you as well since it comes with everything.
- Perfume – What woman isn’t a fan of receiving perfume? I know I sure enjoy it. Right now Lancôme’s La Vie est Belle is in the top for perfume’s this season and I truly love how feminine it smells.
- Hair – Going to the salon for a blowout can be time consuming, so I have discovered this great hair dryer that is a brush at the same time. Mom is sure to be able to do two things at once and shorten her beauty routine with this one. Also, something we forget about is how our pillows damage our hair, so how thoughtful and unique is this silk wrap for sleeping? Definitely will protect her tresses in style.
- Make Up – Could mom use some new make up brushes or even an upgrade? Sephora has an amazing set and affordable as well. To pair with her new brushes why not get a make up case and to top it off surprise her with a gift card as well.
Maybe mom likes to spend her free time at home relaxing. There are plenty of great gifts for the mom that appreciates a little stay-at-home time.
- Decor – A monogrammed pitcher is always a good idea and unique. This pitcher is perfect for serving her favorite beverage in or putting in some beautiful flowers.
- Flowers – Flowers will forever be a classic gift, and did you know you can order them here through Amazon?
- Steamer – Put down that old fashioned iron and trade it for this steamer. I literally have one with me no matter where I stay. It’s quick and easy and gentle on your clothes. Mom will love the ease of the steamer.
- Robe – A good robe is always a perk to have. Maybe it’s time for a new one. Love my Barefoot Dreams robe. Extremely soft and I love that I can pick mine out based on height!
We all know Mother’s Day is about celebrating our mothers. Spending quality time with her and making her feel appreciated for everything she’s done for our families big or small. But sometimes throwing in a thoughtful gift is the cherry on top. I was so glad to share our ideas for the perfect Mother’s Day gift with you all!
- We are flying back to Houston today after a month on Sanibel Island. It went so fast…… I will be unpacking and repacking and headed to California wine country for a fast and furious weekend at a newly renovated resort and spa that we will be reporting on so stay tuned. We have also been working on some exciting travel adventures for about 8 months now. I will be taking more trips in May and June so stay with us for the journey.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.