We’ve been seeing so much of animal print in the last few seasons and zebra print is definitely going to be one of the top trends of Fall 2019! With the 80’s and 90’s trends everywhere it definitely pairs well with zebra prints. No doubt Fall zebra prints will dominate fashion. Read on below for all of our top picks, tips and how to style!
SHOP MY LOOK
Move over leopard, there’s a new animal catching eyes and it is for sure the zebra! These zebra print dresses are for sure to turn heads. Whether you wear as a simple cover-up ( aren’t the colors on this one beautiful?), date night, or just brunch time, there’s a dress for every occasion.
I’m loving camisoles this year (…I mean every year)! I absolutely adore finding so many animal prints on them. Not only are the zebra print camis popular but so is every zebra print shirt! Just how chic and sassy are these tops?
If you are not ready to go all out zebra with large pieces then a fun way to do so is to accessorize with zebra prints! Bad hair day? Bucket bag hat it is! There are so many ways to accessorize with zebra and below are just a few of our favorite pieces!
WAYS TO WEAR
There are so many fabulous ways to rock your zebra prints! Below are some styling tips to help you look your best!
- Mix it up – Mix up your look with different patterns! Adding other animal prints is not only popular but oh so chic!
- Textures – Fun ways to add to your look is to toss in other textures like leathers, snake skins, denim, and metals. This sweater and faux leather pants make for a fab outfit.
- If the trend is bold for you and you want to try it, start with accessories. Earrings, handbags, even shoes are a great fun way to start.
- Go big – Give this trend the spotlight by rocking a coat or maxi skirt.
- Add color – Zebra print is a pretty neutral color so adding pops of color is the perfect match.
Animal prints can look so classy or sassy depending on which route you are taking with your outfit. Hopefully, you have found some new styles above and we want to know how you rock your zebra prints now and on into the fall/winter months! Scroll down below for our full list of top picks!
- I am in Florida with 14 other influencers from around the country attending SOMA INTIMATES 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION. We are being treated like queens with good food, drinks, massages, new pj’s and a gift card to try out some new bras and pjs. Spending time with old friends and new friends has been so much fun. Today we are at their headquarters in Fort Meyers where we will get a tour and have a round table discussion with corporate leaders of Soma. It is so great that they want to hear what we think!
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.