Wide leg pants have been all of the rage these last few seasons and we for sure are going to continue to see them moving into Spring & Summer. Whether short or tall, young or matured these chic wide leg pants are for every woman and we are giving you all of the details and best picks of the season! Read on below to find your perfect fit!
*Prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication.
While these bottoms are only available in a few sizes ( 8, 10, 12, and 14) here they are! Keep in mind they run small so size up! The top is sold out as well (you guys just loved it in another post – THANK YOU) and here are some similar sandals.
While these pants may not seem like they can be flattering for all women, we at SheShe Show believe it’s all in how you style them! Whether short or tall it’s all about how you wear these wide-leg pants that can make you feel beautiful! Below is a list of tips on how to rock your wide-leg pants!
- Wear them with heels!
- Petite ladies can also wear wide pants. Just make sure they are more fitted at the top and the pants don’t flare too much like these.
- Wide pants look particularly good if you define your waist with a belt.
- To give the illusion of longer legs wear wide-leg pants with vertical stripes on them!
- Also for shorter ladies super high waisted elongates the torso and also gives a slimming look.
- Balance the bottoms with a slim fitted top.
- Tuck in or tie up your top!
- If they are long, make sure they are LONG! You can always have them altered.
*Click on any item to shop!
Wide leg pants are on the top of the trend list. Every woman can rock them paired with the right top and shoe. Such a classic look and super comfortable. How do you wear your wide-leg trousers?
- Rodeo Houston is in full swing. Wednesday night we went to see Willie Nelson. It was surreal because he will probably not ever be back to this event. He mostly talked through his songs, but he is loved and no one can ever replace Willie Nelson. Iconic for sure!!
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out the ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet readers.