Sponsored by Zappos
Do any of you ever shop Zappos? If not then you will definitely want to take a look at their great online store. I got hooked a couple of years ago when I discovered their large selection of brands. Today we are sharing designer Patricia Nash with you and you can shop their cute bags and shoes at Zappos.com.
I don’t know if you know that I owned my own boutique for 8 years located in Montrose, Colorado. My favorite part of owning a boutique was going to market and discovering new brands. That was where I first discovered Patricia Nash handbags, totes and shoes. So, just know that when I got the chance to share this brand with you, I got real excited!!
PATRICIA NASH STYLE
Her style…..hmmmm, see for yourself below. I decided that I could use a great summer bag that could act as a travel tote or for my everyday life, so I selected the Talara. I could carry this bag at the beach, on a summer Colorado trip, to lunch, perfect for your vacation wherever that might be. It is just an all around great summer bag that goes with everything!!
Be sure to notice:
- The lovely scarf detail
- Features 100% full grain leathers
- The incredible hand craftsmanship with unique distinctive styling also has incredible value.
We all love to earn points for discounts and credits so be sure to check out Zappos Rewards. While you are on the Zappos website, be sure to sign up for their Rewards program. You’ll receive free expedited shipping and points on every purchase! Zappos also offers a 365 day return policy and a large selection of brands.
Final Thoughts About Patricia Nash
When dressing for the day for any occasion my outfit is not complete without a stylish handbag and cute shoes. Textures, design, quality leathers and price are all important in my choices and Patricia Nash meets all of my criteria. Do yourself a favor and check out Patricia Nash handbags by going to Zappos.com.
- Well, we are off to another week. We are hanging around Houston for about 3 more weeks then we will begin traveling again. We will not make any trips abroad this year but will enjoy our beach house on Sanibel Island and our river ranch in Colorado. It looks like football season is going to happen so we will spend a few weekends in Austin this fall. Have you made any plans for this summer and early fall yet? We would love to hear.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.