Swimsuit season is here and so it’s time to bring out the cover ups! Cover ups are essential during Summer because we’re going from the pool to the lounge or the beach to the bay cafes! These are our top 10 cover ups.
1. Cabana LifeNavy/White Trim Terry Tunic
This Navy Terry Tunic has crisp white trim for a top-notch classic nautical look. Take it to the beach, on the boat, by the pool and out around town. The UPF 50+ cotton/poly terrycloth is so soft that you’ll never want to take this off and blocks 98% of UVA + UVB rays! I have paired mine with a cute hat (mine is sold out but here’s a similar), these adorable and affordable Vince Camuto Maritten Espadrille Wedge Sandal and a cute Summer bag. I ordered a medium because I’m a bustier girl, but I should have ordered the small as it is true to size!
2. Caftan Sleeve Harem Maxi Dress
This short sleeve, batwing design, casual loose fit caftan is so soft and comfortable! The fabric is very stretchy and flattering. Not to mention budget friendly. You can belt this and add some cute summer heeled sandals and you are ready for a casual dinner. Or for a day look just toss on your sandals and some fun accessories.
Note: Available in 26 colors!
3. Cabana Life Cabana Stripes Tie Waist Midi Dress
Look no further for your new favorite beach dress/cover up! This Cabana Stripes Tie Waist Midi Dress is designed in the newest, trending silhouette with signature Cabana Life details such as the fun tassels on the tie-waist. Dress it up or down with and it will instantly make you happy every time you wear it.
4. Everything But Water Long Cover Kimono
5. Crochet Long Cover Kimono
Here is another kimono! The beautiful kimono pictured is unfortunately sold out. But this one is so similar and only $88! I think this one is very transitional for Fall/Winter. Wear it over your swimsuit or over white denim and a pretty blouse like this one. I love these floral heels to go with it! See more swimsuits in our swimsuit post here!
6. Women’s Beach Cover Up Sarong
These sarongs are FABULOUS. This basic black one is sexy and still classy (available in 17 colors). If you want more color then here is one with just the right amount of color (available in 16 different patterns)! Both are under $20!
7. Tie Waist Beach Cover Up Pants
With their breezy, flowy design, these Tie-Waist Beach Cover-Up Pants from Kona Sol™ are perfect for the waterside. They’re made from lightweight fabric that feels soft against your skin, so you stay cool and comfortable while you’re strolling along the sand. The tie waist keeps them securely in place, and the solid color means you can wear them with any swim top and cover up top. I like this rash-guard and this wrap top.
8. Camellia Cover-Up
The Lilly Pulitzer® Camellia Cover-Up is a statement-making piece that you’re sure to love! It’s crafted with a printed mesh fabric, and features a tiered maxi length. Cute with flat sandals for a more casual look and to jazz it up for a bay view dinner, pair with these heeled sandals!
9. Floral Print Button Up Split Flowy Party Maxi Dress
Under $17 this dress is so beautiful to me and paired with a sandals it becomes even cuter. Check out all of the different patterns available here. If you prefer solid colors those are available as well!
10. White Tie Wrap Top
I ADORE this new White Tie Wrap Top that is as versatile as you are! Ideal for a day at the beach or pool, this lightweight rashguard provides an extra layer of sun protection with endless options for styling. This is perfect over jeans, your swimsuit, or these cover up bottoms! It’s lightweight and so classy!
- Well, we are off to another week. We are hanging around Houston for about 3 more weeks then we will begin traveling again. We will not make any trips abroad this year but will enjoy our beach house on Sanibel Island and our river ranch in Colorado. It looks like football season is going to happen so we will spend a few weekends in Austin this fall. All of this depends on the COVID19 situation. Have you made any plans for this summer and early fall yet? We would love to hear.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.