Hello, friends we are back today with Hair Biology, an innovative hair care line specifically formulated for women aged 45+. Today, I am sharing 4 more products from the line that I know you will love for your mature head of hair.
Wouldn’t you love to have great hair every day? Well, ladies as we age it just gets harder and harder because we start battling dryness, thinning, greying, and quality of our hair. It is a real problem for most of us, but help is on the way. Rather than give in to the struggles of aging let’s just “get bolder, not older” and do something about it with Hair Biology.
SILVER & GLOW COLLECTION
Did you happen to read our first post about Hair Biology back in May? If not you can read it here. We first introduced the brand and 3 of its core products called the Full & Vibrant Collection. Today we are sharing my experience with the Silver & Glowing Collection and the Soft & Hydrated Collection. This collection is especially good for blondes and gray hair that tends to turn brassy. I just hate my hair when it turns that yellow brassy color. I have naturally dark hair so when I highlight or color it blond, it goes through a real yellow stage that is so hard to get to that pretty platinum blond that I love so much.
All of these products are available at Target.
Silver Shampoo For Mature Hair
Just because you are over 50 doesn’t mean that you can’t have great looking hair. Hair Biology has formulated products that are specifically designed to work with our unique hair biology to give us amazing looking hair at any age. Hair Biology Silver Shampoo lets you say goodbye to brassiness as it cleanses and removes dulling residue while replenishing your hair so that your true silver tones shine through. Without natural UV protection, gray hair is susceptible to yellowing. The purple formula works to fight brassiness, correct yellow tones, and keep your hair looking healthy and strong
Specifically formulated for gray hair, the Silver & Glowing Collection is free of parabens and made with biotin.
The Silver Shampoo is easy to use: Simply massage into wet hair, lather, and then rinse. Follow with our Silver Conditioner for best results
Silver Conditioner For Mature Hair
- SHINE ON – Silver Conditioner cleanses and removes dulling residue while replenishing your hair so your true silver tones shine through
- FORMULATED FOR GRAY HAIR – Without natural UV protection, gray hair is susceptible to yellowing. The purple formula works to fight brassiness, correct yellow tones, and keep your hair looking healthy and strong
- INFUSED WITH BIOTIN– The Silver & Glowing Conditioner is free of parabens and infused with biotin, known to support healthy-looking hair
- EASY TO USE – Silver Conditioner is easy to use: Simply massage into wet hair after shampooing, comb through with fingers and rinse. Use Hair Biology Silver Shampoo first for the best results.
SOFT & HYDRATED COLLECTION
Deep Hydration Mask For Mature Hair
- DEEP HYDRATION MASKS– Brings back shine and moisture to dry, dull, or brittle hair. Helps protect color against fade-out to keep hair vibrant
- SAFE FOR COLOR-TREATED HAIR – Specially formulated to be safe for color-treated gray hair
- INFUSED WITH BIOTIN – The Deep Hydration Mask is free of parabens and infused with biotin, known to support healthy-looking hair
- Deep Hydration Mask is easy to use: Simply apply a quarter-size amount and massage into wet hair. Leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse. Use once a week after shampooing.
Hair Biology Argon Oil Taming Serum
Hair Biology Argan Oil Taming Serum absorbs weightlessly while it nourishes to strengthen against damage, add shine, and smooth ends and unruly grays. Made with biotin and free of parabens, the Soft & Hydrated Collection is safe for color-treated hair. This product is a game-changer!!
EASY TO USE – Shake before use. Apply a small amount to damp hair from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or leave to dry naturally.
I have been using a silver shampoo and conditioner for as long as I have had blond hair and that is a long time. No, I am not a true blonde….haha! I have noticed over the last 10 years though that my hair is naturally drying out as I age and getting highlights has played havoc on the health of my hair. Hair Biology’s products have certainly helped me get my hair back to a much healthier, shinier look and feel and I am so excited about their Silver & Glowing Collection. I love the silver tones they give my hair! Best on the market and I have tried them all!
See for yourself the BEFORE and AFTER photos below after using the Silver & Glowing Collection for about a month. My hair is noticeably fuller and less brassy. I personally love the silver color because it blends in with my new gray growth and it looks better on my skin tone not to mention that silver hair is trending big time!!
These products are designed for you and me! They are formulated to work with your changing hair needs and replenish the nutrients your hair loses as you age. You can LOVE your hair again by trying Hair Biology’s complete line of age-inspiring hair care products. Get Bolder, not Older!!
- We are in the middle of a tropical storm here in Houston with flooding again…..ugh!! I have canceled my photoshoot for the second day in a row. It looks like we will now have to wait until Thursday so staying home safe and dry for now. This time of year is so hard on coastal regions of the country and makes us all a bit anxious! This is our life….We could use some prayers! XO, SheShe
- Be sure to check out the ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below. Also, download the LiketoKnow.It App, follow @shesheshow to shop all of our daily outfits, home, beauty, and more. Go here for our LiketoKnow.It tutorial.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.