Midis and maxis are our favorite types of dresses! They are feminine, flattering, and have a sense of luxury to them, whether dressed up or down. What a better day to wear one than on Mother’s Day. We are featuring our favorite midi and maxi dresses perfect for this season.
Midi dresses are a favorite of mine, I love that they are the perfect length to show off my shoes!
HOW TO STYLE
Maxi dresses are so fun to style, year-round they can be worn and for most occasions. They can be perfect for a relaxing day, date night, and they can even be worn to weddings. Here is a list of ways to style.
- Belt it – What better to pair with this beautiful floral maxi than a belt? This chic thick belt is a perfect fit to jazz up your dress. Especially if you are wanting more shape go with a belt.
- Jacket – If you’re headed to the office or to a professional setting in your maxi why not throw on a blazer like this cute blazer? The blazer look can elevate any maxi. I also love a cute denim jacket to pair with my dress. This one is a go-to denim jacket.
- Shoes – For a more relaxed maxi pair with sandals or flats. If it’s a more formal maxi like this Ulla Johnson maxi, then pair with a heel. One way to switch it up is a cute sneaker or even a great combat boot to add some flare.
- Hat – Wearing a hat with your maxi is perfect for those sunny days or brunch with the girls! I love to wear a big hat when I am wearing a more casual daytime maxi.
Midis + Maxis Shop
Hey friends….well my weekend has been a bummer so far. I spent all day yesterday crunching numbers working on my federal income tax returns. When you run your own business and contract with dozens of brands and pr firms then there are a lot of documentations necessary. I will be working on it more today and hopefully I can know it out. Here in Texas we got an extension until mid June but I was tired of it hanging over my head so I forced myself to get it done. Do you dread tax time like I do?
ABOUT SHESHE SHOW
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues, skincare tips, to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.
- Be sure to check out the Shop SheShe tab at the top of the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below. Also, download the LiketoKnow.It App, follow @shesheshow to shop all of our daily outfits, home, beauty, and more. Go here for our LiketoKnow.It tutorial.