Sending You Glorious Christmas Blessings 2021

Sheree and Norman Frede Sending Christmas Blessings
Sheree and Norman Frede posing by old fence wearing outer wear
Christmas Blessings to you

Sheree and Norman Frede posing by old fence wearing outer wear

Merry Christmas my friends…..Dreaming of a Country Christmas….. This year, as in most recent years we spent our Thanksgiving in the country on Lake Tellico in East Tennessee with my family. Read that post here. That being said this year for the holidays we are at our home in Houston, TX. where will spend Christmas with some of Norman’s family. We just want to share some of our traditions and send you glorious Christmas blessings this holiday season.

Christmas Blessings 2021

GIVE CHRISTMAS BlESSINGS

For many, the holidays look different than ours. My daddy taught us early on to remember those who don’t have as much as we do. I can remember a few Christmases where we delivered a turkey and some gifts to young families that lived in very modest homes with not enough money to buy food and gifts for their children. It was an eye-opener for my sister and me. There are so many living in our own areas that are going without this year. If you don’t do something already, then at least consider donating to your local Food Bank.

RECEIVING SPIRITUAL BLESSSINGS

Depending on traditions and religious beliefs our Christmas might be somewhat different than yours. Norman and I were both born and raised as Christians. We believe that Jesus is the reason for the season. The Christmas blessings we receive are more spiritual than commercial. Don’t get me wrong, we love Santa, gift-giving, and big family gatherings around the turkey and dressing. It is hard to keep the birth of Jesus at the forefront of our Christmas celebrations but rest assured I have been praying a lot and this year more than ever. The Frede’s will be focused on Jesus and praying for our families, our country, and the world we live in.

Pets Are Blessings

Meet Piper (black Scottish Terrier) and Paisley (white Scottish terrier). These two cuties are my sister Stacy’s dogs. My other sister, Ginger also has a Scotty named Posey. (far left) They are the funniest and most entertaining doggies. My fur baby Miss Pippa, a Toy Fox Terrier, is mostly quiet but like many Terriers, she has moments of complete terror. Ha Ha!! Isn’t it wonderful that our pets give us so much joy and are blessings too?

In closing, we just pray that each of you has a safe, healthy, holiday season full of glorious Christmas blessings.

12 Comments

1. Joni Stumpe wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and Norman. 🌟🙏🎄💝

Posted 12.19.21 Reply
    • shereefrede@gmail.com wrote:

Thank you Joni!! Hope you are enjoying Christmas weekend!

Posted 12.26.21 Reply
  2. pat smith wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and Norman and a Happy and Healthy New Year. PAt and Henry Smith

Posted 12.19.21 Reply
    • shereefrede@gmail.com wrote:

Merry Christmas Pat and Henry! How are you all doing?

Posted 12.26.21 Reply
  3. Paula K. wrote:

Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year!!

Posted 12.19.21 Reply
    • shereefrede@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks so much Paula!! Hope you are having a great Christmas weekend!

Posted 12.26.21 Reply
  4. Shelly Gregory wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too! Your posts are always so full of life, love, inspiration, and adventure! I truly love it all! May God continue to bless you!

Posted 12.20.21 Reply
    • shereefrede@gmail.com wrote:

Aawwwwhhh thanks Shelly! I really appreciate you and I love knowing that my readers are liking our content!! Merry Christmas!

Posted 12.26.21 Reply
  5. Shauna wrote:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you my SWEETEST FRIEND!! I love that Jesus is part of who you are…. I think that’s part of our connection! BLESSINGS through the holidays as well as 2022!!!!! XO

Posted 12.23.21 Reply
    • shereefrede@gmail.com wrote:

Yes, girl…Jesus is a great connector!! Blessings to you as well!!

Posted 12.26.21 Reply
  6. Hi Sherre, I sure enjoy following your website and Facebook post!
    I’m your many years ago childhood friend when both our families lived in Sevierville. After I moved to Maryville I would run into your sweet Mom occasionally. You look so much like her.
    Happy New Year’

Posted 12.27.21 Reply
    • shereefrede@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Patti,
      Of course, I remember you!! I ran into your dad several years ago and he told me you were in Maryville. Send me your contact information (cell) to shereefrede@gmail.com and maybe we can get together next time I am back in Maryville. Thanks so much for reaching out!! I would love to catch up. It has been about 55 years I think.
      Happy New Year