With so many themes and designs in these deliciously scary takes on charcuterie boards, you’re sure to find a hit for your Halloween dinner party. A festive Halloween charcuterie board is the easiest way to entertain. Everyone loves a good cheese board and we have our favorites that are guaranteed to be a hit!
Charcuterie boards are having a moment online and everywhere on Pinterest. We are here for it! Who can resist a board stacked with the finest cheeses, meats, crackers, fruit, and preserves? If there is a charcuterie board, it’s not only sure to be a hit but also will wow your guests and can be a great centerpiece for the table.
WHAT TO PUT ON A HALLOWEEN CHARCUTERIE BOARD
- Charcuterie. Thinly sliced meats like prosciutto, salami/soppressata , chorizo, Parma ham, etc are all good additions to a charcuterie board. I rolled prosciutto and folded salami and thin slices of chorizo to add texture to the finished board.
- Cheese. I always use at least 3 cheeses on a meat and cheese board.
- Crackers/bread. These are the vehicle for getting more cheese and meat into your mouth. Baguette or French bread and a selection of crackers.
- Extras: Dried fruit, nuts, cornichons/gherkins, and olives all add extra texture and flavor to charcuterie boards.
- Fruit. Fruit adds the necessary sweetness and freshness to balance the rich meat and cheese. Grapes, berries, cherries, sliced pear, and figs are all excellent on cheese boards.
- Preserves. Delicious preserves are also a welcome addition. Excellent with cheese on crackers. I like to add a spicy jam!
HOW TO BUILD A CHARCUTERIE BOARD
Assembling a board takes a little planning but it’s so worth it. Think about the way you can roll or fold the meat to add texture. Also, think about the cheeses that you are serving and how they can be cut to make serving easier. Here are a few tips for putting together a stunning charcuterie board:
- Grab your biggest serving board or platter then add bowls for things like olives, preserves or spreads, and cornichons or nuts. Place the bowls on the board, spaced apart.
- Place the cheese down first. I slice firmer cheeses into thin wedges and batons. This makes it easier for each guest to serve themselves. Firm cheese can also be cubed. Keep soft cheeses and blue cheese whole, just remember to add a little cheese knife to each cheese so it’s easy for guests to slice a piece off for themselves.
- Add the meat. Fold or roll thinly sliced meats and place in between the cheese.
- Slice the bread and place it on the board along with the crackers. To make the crackers easier to grab, stack them on their sides!
- Add the fruit and extras. Fill in any spaces with fruit, nuts, pickles, and olives. Fill the bowls with some of these items as well as spreads.
KID-FRIENDLY CHARCUTERIE BOARD
This festive Halloween Snack Board is filled with tasty snacks, treats, and even a few tricks! It’s the perfect spread for parties or a fun night in. Your friends and family will love these fun Halloween snacks!
The Dark Elegant Board
Serve this giant, spooky cheese board at a spooky wine and cheese party or for any Halloween-themed gathering.
Spooky Snack Board
This Halloween cheese board is so fun! We all love a yummy snacky-snack, and this themed tray brings it to the next level with ghost cookies, bat truffles, eyeball cheese, and spiderweb guacamole. Grab everything you need from Walmart!
💀 PROSCIUTTO SKULL TUTORIAL 💀
Click here for the easiest “recipe” and your entire family will be talking about it for weeks! Talk about a “head turner”!
Skeleton Party Platter
Mix fun and fright on your Halloween table by serving up spooky treats inside a skeleton prop serving platter.
Team SheShe started our new Facebook page called SheShe’s Shopping Network. We would love for you to like our page so you can join us every Tuesday night for our Live segment all about shopping trends, style tips, beauty, travel, and more to help women look and feel confident and be in the know. It is so much fun!!
We hope to see you there!! Here is the link to like our page
*CHECK OUT MY INSTAGRAM SHOP TO SHOP ALL OF MY INSTAGRAM LOOKS
*YOU CAN ALSO DOWNLOAD THE LIKETOKNOW.IT APP AND FOLLOW ME ON IT BY CLICKING HERE. Go here for our LiketoKnow.It tutorial.
* STAY IN THE KNOW: SUBSCRIBE HERE to receive exclusive sale alerts, helpful style tips, and fabulous giveaways, AND GET ACCESS TO MY VIP ONLY FOR SUBSCRIBERS!
*Be sure to check out the Shop SheShe tab at the top of the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets.
Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.