- Velvet ribbon (1″ width)
- Fabric glue
- String or Twine/OmniFlex line
- Clothes Pins
- Jeans (straight leg or flare cut is best) or try this pair.
To start, you are going to make 24 velvet bows (12 for each leg) using whatever colors suit your taste. I chose to use an assortment with two of each color to mirror down each leg. The steps to create each bow are a little difficult to put into words, so please reference the photos for additional assistance! :)
Shopbop Sale – 20% off orders under $100, 25% orders $500 or more ( ends midnight 4/14) Use code: EVENT18
- We are now back home in Houston. We got a lot done on our new digs, but so much more to do. I guess it can wait….. We have first round of company joining us May 16 for their beach week, so regardless of whether everything is perfect or not, we are going to have a whole lot of fun!
- This week is full of events for me personally and SheShe Show, so stay tuned. More good deals coming down the pike!!
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top of the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy journey!