With zebra, cheetah, tiger, and other animal prints being the star of Fall and Winter it was destiny that snakeskin would slither it’s way into this season’s trends. Ahead you will find all of our favorites for snakeskin.
TOPS + JACKETS
For tops you can go so many ways with snakeskin. From casual to professional there are so many options with snakeskin! This Classic Fit Button Shirt by Banana Republic is perfect for the office and pair it with some cute jeans or shorts and it’s perfect for a daytime look. I think a staple for every woman’s closet is a camisole like this one or a fun t-shirt , super easy to dress up or down and accessorize. Lest we not forget the chic jackets and cover ups out there right now either! How about about this beautiful trench coat? I’m in love!
DRESSES + JUMPSUITS
I’m all about my dresses and jumpsuits this Spring and feel the trend through Summer and on into Fall! How about
keeping your work wardrobe fresh with this wrap-style dress or going to brunch on a sunny day in this breezy maxi? My fabulous jumpsuit you can read all about down below, but added in the widget below is some similar that we are enjoying here at SheShe Show.
I am all for the snake print this season in every form and fashion. We have found adorable pants for all occasions. For work these Niki Jeans by Reformation are perfect to pair with a blazer and button up. For my pilates classes I’m loving these Biona Python Sport Leggings by Varley. Of course, as you have seen in a previous post I obviously love tracksuits and have fallen for this beauty.
I think we saw more of the snakeskin shoes everywhere before we saw the outfits! Here’s a list of my favorites.
- Sandals – Love this almost gladiator style Franco Sarto Elma Sandals. Easy and breezy ladies!
- Sneakers – Here are some super affordable and comfortable sneakers to slide to jazz up your jeans and t-shirt look.
- Pumps – Occasionally want to spruce up your work look? How about these stunning Sam Edelman pumps? For a smaller heel I love these J. Crew Lucie d’Orsay Pumps which is also 40% off!
- Wedge – These espadrille style wedges are beautiful and super comfortable.
- Booties – This Brazen Bootie by Tony Bianco is a must have for all seasons.
This fabulous snakeskin jumpsuit is from one of my favorite shops Anthropologie. It breezy and light with a perfect fit. Paired with chunky Sam Edelman Darline Espadrilles and J. MClaughlin Tiana Bamboo Satchel and accessorized with this San Diego Hat Company Sun Hat and some cute tortoise sunglasses which are sold out but here are some similar.
Snakeskin is a fun and always fashionable way to make a statement! Whether casual or glam there are so many ways to wear snake prints. Also, a major benefit to snake print clothing is how flattering it is, so great for hiding those difficult areas! So slither your way through our widgets and shop ’til your hearts content!
J Crew – 40% Regular priced items including sale. Use Code: SHOP40
- Well, tis the season….a lot of travel for SheShe Show, both personally and 3 influencer trips. We can’t wait to tell you all about these destinations that just might be a bell ringer for you.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.