On the 3RD Day of Gift Guides SheShe brings to you…a gift guide for the techie! Are you a techie? Or do you have some techie’s in your family? I am not, but trying to get better at it, but it is so hard to keep up. Just when I think I have learned how to operate something, it then becomes obsolete. Most kids these days are right on top of everything. I remember when I was afraid to go to an iPhone from a Blackberry. Once I did it I couldn’t believe how silly my fears were because the iPhone was so much easier to use. Is anyone with me here? What I am trying to say is that fear is the dirty word.
So, my friends, those of you that are like me, I challenge you this next year to find a new gadget that you have been thinking about, buy it, and learn it. Stomp that fear word into the ground. I will do this with you. I am going to master my GoPro.
I will share a little story. I went on a trip to Africa back in June and bought a GoPro to take with me. I read the directions, took it out with me on the first game day drive and got so frustrated that I threw it back in my bag to never get it out again. The first mistake I made was not learning how to use it before I left for the trip. When I got home, I had my grandson show me how easy it was to use. Oh well, lessons learned. I am determined to be the GoPro queen. I also have a new Nikon DSLR camera that I need to learn more about. So, this is sort of a New Year’s resolution for me and I challenge you too . What techie gadget are you going to master in 2017? Let us know your thoughts and what you would like to master but have procrastinated due to that ugly work fear.
We have curated several of the latest and greatest techie gadgets for your gift giving. They make great gifts for that person in your life that gets this techie thing or wants to get it.
SHOP MY LOOK
- We are moving right on into the Christmas season and so much going on. Take time to b-r-e-a-t-h……..xo, sheshe
- By the way, this photo of me was taken in my house. We are in the middle of a major refresh in our living area, kitchen, breakfast area, dining room, office, a couple of bedrooms, master bedroom and bathroom. Yes, I know right in the middle of the holidays. I have no kitchen…..everything is covered up and taped up. We set up the microwave in the laundry room. I bit off more than I thought, so for the next 3 or 4 weeks my life is in chaos. Hopefully, it will all turn out and then I will share the end results with you. Stay tuned…..
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway!
I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers
to give YOU a chance to win:
a $1,000 Target Gift Card, just in time for the holidays!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter.
You’ll receive one entry per completion.
This giveaway is open internationally and runs until 12/20.
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
On the 2nd Day of Gift Guides SheShe brings to you…. a gift guide for the foodie!!
Everyone loves food…..I think that is a true statement, wouldn’t you? I sure would like to meet the person who does not like food!! They are not normal for sure. Well, for the normal people in the world we have curated a few items that you will love and would make a great gift for the foodie.
Be sure to check out HOLIDAY SHOP in the top menu bar and click For the Foodie in the drop down for more gift ideas. Here you will find a much larger selection of goodies for you to inspect. I will tell you that my husband Norman is the hardest man on the planet to buy for, but when I was showing him some of the gourmet food items that I was linking he was like, “I would love some some of those”! My problem solved….I just placed my order for Norman’s Christmas present.
Click on the number that correlates with the numbered photo to go to the website or on the second collage just click on the picture.
- Check back regularly as I will be updating the HOLIDAY SHOP regularly for unique finds that I think that you will like.
- If you are new to SheShe Show, we would like to welcome you. We are your resource for Fashion-Travel-Beauty-Interiors & Lifestyle. I am a foodie, but I don’t care much for cooking, so coming soon will be a Food/Drink blogger that will be a contributor here on SheShe Show. We also have lined up a Beauty contributor starting in January.
- We are always trying to bring new and interesting content to SheShe Show. If there is anything else that you would love for us to share with you then just let us know in the comments box. Click on the symbol at the top of the blog post.
- Thanks so much for stopping by!!! ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!!!