Metallics have always been associated with a dressy or an after 5 look. Like every thing else, that rule has been thrown right out the window. Today we are going to share some tips on how to take those metallic tops that we have always saved for a night look or special occasion outfit and wear them for day or a casual evening out.
Wear Your Metallic Tops With:
- Legging and boots (like in the photos)
- Destroyed girlfriend jeans and a stiletto or strappy sandal
- Skinny jeans with a step fringe hem worn with a statement sneaker
- Denim maxi or midi skirt with knee boots or slide
- Black or dark denim flared leg jean or pant with a bootie, pump or sandal
- Denim Pencil skirt and a stiletto or strappy sandal
- A utility or camo pant and a lace up bootie or lace up caged sandal
These tops could be made of sequins or satin as well as lame and with any fabrication that shines or sparkles. It is the unexpected that makes for a unique look. Is it clear to you after reading our options above, that fashion is about exploring, stepping out of the box and probably your comfort zone? You don’t have to worry about these style hacks though, because they work and you will feel totally like you are a fashionista!! Give it a try…..I dare you……I double dog dare you!!! Ha Ha!! Let me know and respond back in the comments section below how you styled your shiny top. I would love to know that my tips are taken to heart and tried out. Be bold and be fierce….you have nothing to lose!
I say wear that metallic sparkly top for dressed down casual look for day or night!
- We are in Fort Meyers/Sanibel Island Florida for fun and work. Follow along on Instastories for SheShe’s day by day adventures. Will be photographing some new spring outfits so stay tuned.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!