Summer is right around the corner ladies and that means colorful summer dresses, brights, fun prints, and vibrant colors are my go to this season! This weeks focus is all about color. So read on below for our favorite colorful summer dresses.
This fun colorful J. Crew Wrap Dress, unfortunately, sold out super fast. But, here is a very similar one by Caroline K The Greta Dress. Has the same flow, color, and effect and even has incredibly cute detailed sleeves! My handbag is by Susan Alexandra “Ash Bag”. Sunnies are Chico’s Neutral Mirrored Sunglasses and shoes are by Marc Fisher and also it’s unfortunate but in blue they are sold out. I have these same shoes in yellow as well and I feel like I have had them for forever! They are so comfortable and still look brand new.
There are so many beautiful bright colored dresses that our list of favorites could never end! We’ll keep it short and sweet and to the point though ladies. The dress below is just a few of our top colorful dresses for this season.
- Dressy – At some point all of us will have been to an event where we had to get a little dressier than most. This Calvin Klein Draped One-Shoulder Gown is the one. Everything about it is so elegant and chic.
- Formal – Wedding season is here and what a great time to rock a colorful dress. Like this Ruffled Shoulder dress.
- Casual – Whether rain or shine a bright summer dress always makes the day better! This yellow Tank Dress by Treasure & Bond is a must have. Comfortable and breezy, you can run simple errands or throw on a cute jean jacket to accessorize and head to lunch.
- Office – Who says you have to where neutral or dark colors in the office? This Scuba Shirtdress is professional and refreshing.
- Date Night – Ladies, I have this stunning bright blue Eliza J dress and wow, definitely a go to for date night. Super flattering and the material is great.
- Resort – This Bar III Pleated Maxi dress is stunning! From the color to the pleats, it’s a showstopper and perfect for lounging around the resort.
- Brunch – I’m loving pink this season and how perfect is this Pink Shift Dress by J. Crew for a casual brunch with the girls?
TIPS & WAYS TO WEAR
There are so many ways to wear and accessorize when wearing bright colors. Below are our tips and tricks for wearing colorful dresses.
- Accessorize – When wearing brights never be afraid to accessorize with more color! I think it’s fun to add some matching earrings with color.
- Care – Who actually enjoys doing laundry? Not me girls, but when washing your beautiful bright dress wash inside out and with detergent meant for brights and you will notice the longevity of your color will last much longer and keep its brightness.
- Mix & Match – Don’t be afraid to mix and match your bright colors! It’s especially trending right now. But do keep in mind too many colors can be over the top. Three to four colors are perfect and five to six is pushing it.
- Your Color – When wearing brights capitalize on your complimentary colors! We all know which ones we love and not only will it look perfect but you will feel confident.
Bright dresses are for everyone and definitely liven up any room. Colors are trending this season and why not rock them? We hope you have found the perfect colorful dress for this summer and enjoyed our tips. Which is your favorite dress and how do you rock yours? Comment below we’d love to hear all about it!
This week there are so many great sales and boy am I excited! Don’t miss out on our favorite deals. Click on any store name below and get to shopping!
Talbot’s – 25% off all dresses.
Nordstrom – Up to 50% off Madewell, Topshop, BP, and more.
Chico’s – Up to 50% off full priced items.
Neiman Marcus – Up to 50% off select styles. No code required.
Anthropologie – Extra 25% off sale items. Discount applied at checkout.
Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off select sale items and 50% off regular priced items.
J. Crew – 40% off 3+ styles, 30% off 2 styles, 25% off 1 style. Code: NOTSOBASIC.
- Tis the season….a lot of travel for SheShe Show, both personally and 3 influencer trips. We can’t wait to tell you all about these destinations that just might be a bell ringer for you. We are now in Florence, Italy staying right in the heart of the city enjoying the sights, good food, and wine as well as working hard to bring you some beautiful content on these destinations.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.