Mother’s Day is coming and it’s such a special holiday for many women around the world. Whether you are a mom, sister, daughter, granddaughter, niece or doggie mom there’s always a special mother or ”mother figure” in your life. If she is outdoorsy, fashion diva, beauty fanatic, or a homebody (like most of us these days), we have the perfect Mother’s Day gift guide for you!
In August it will be 3 years since my mom passed away. I look back on my life with her and now realize more than ever the sacrifices she made for me and my sisters. Sure wish I was shopping for her today….I know that there a a lot of you that feel the same way. They know our hearts!
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT GUIDE 2020
THE OUTDOORSY MOM
Who says the mom who loves to be outdoors is hard to shop for? I find it to be super easy actually! Whether she likes to garden, hike, walk the beach, or trek the globe there’s something perfect for that special nature lover of yours.
- Shoes – A good sneaker is always a must-have for anyone especially if you are outside a lot. My favorite right now and I find to be extremely comfortable are these precious pink Addidas sneakers. For the sandal mom, these Easy Spirit sandals are not only perfect to run errands but also great for the daily walk!
- Gardening – If your mom is the gardening type like myself then I have a few personal favorites to share. A good pair of gloves is a necessity. These are feminine and long, not only that they are thorn proof! Also, a perfect all in one is this 5 Pc Garden Tool Set with Tote And Folding Seat has everything she could need to hit the garden!
- Clothing – For clothing, a great cargo that’s UPF 30 is always great. Not only will it protect her skin from damaging UV rays but dries quickly. Throw on a cute Cabana Life Rash Guard and she’s ready to hop on the boat. Also, what mom doesn’t like to rock a pair of sunglasses?
Yoga, Pilates, or just hitting the gym her thing? Well here are a few of our picks for her!
- Yoga – A yoga mat is always an easy gift to get for mom and will for sure be used.
- Leggings – What mom doesn’t own 100 pairs of leggings? Perfect to lounge in, go to the gym, or run a quick errand these trendy leggings are a favorite of mine!
- Water Bottle – How stunning is this water bottle? A not your average bottle for a not so average mom! She’ll love this and will not have to worry about plastic.
FASHION DIVA GIFT
If your mom is anything like me she will love anything she can add to her wardrobe. So if you know your mom’s size then I have some fabulous finds!
- Jacket – A denim jacket is always a staple for every woman’s closet! If your mom doesn’t have one it’s a great idea. This denim jacket is one of my favorites.
- Jewelry – Jewelry will forever be a classic gift. How about this chic custom monogrammed necklace? You can customize everything from the chain to color and of course, diamonds are a girls best friend. These earrings may not be real diamonds but they are a great mock and definitely more affordable.
- Sandals – What about these adorable embellished sandals from Anthropologie?
BEAUTY FANATIC GIFT
Maybe self care is what excites your forever deserving mother. If so check out my top picks for beauty!
- Skincare – As we all know we’re not getting any younger so taking care of our skin is extremely important. This DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer is a must have. It is a protein moisturizer that improves the look of skin’s tone, texture, and firmness of the skin. Lovee!!
- Perfume – What woman isn’t a fan of receiving perfume? I know I sure enjoy it. Right now Lancôme’s La Vie est Belle is in the top for perfume’s this season and I truly love how feminine it smells.
- Hair – Going to the salon for a blowout can be time consuming, so I have discovered this great hair dryer that is a round brush at the same time, perfect for that blow out look. Mom is sure to be able to do two things at once and shorten her beauty routine with this one. Also, something we forget about is how our pillows damage our hair, so how thoughtful and unique is this silk pillowcase for sleeping?
- Make Up – Could mom use some new make up brushes or even an upgrade? Sephora has an amazing set and affordable as well. To pair with her new brushes why not get a make up case and to top it off surprise her with a gift card as well.
Maybe mom likes to spend her free time at home relaxing. There are plenty of great gifts for the mom that appreciates a little stay-at-home time.
- Decor – A monogrammed pitcher is always a good idea and unique. This pitcher is perfect for serving her favorite beverage in or putting in some beautiful flowers.
- Flowers – Flowers will forever be a classic gift, and did you know you can order them here through Amazon?
- Steamer – Put down that old fashioned iron and trade it for this steamer. I literally have one with me no matter where I stay. It’s quick and easy and gentle on your clothes. Mom will love the ease of a steamer.
- Robe or Throw – A good robe is always a perk to have. Maybe it’s time for a new one. Love my Barefoot Dreams robe. If she’s not huge into robes then Barefoot Dreams also has a throw which is definitely top on the charts!
We all know Mother’s Day is about celebrating our mothers. Spending quality time with her and making her feel appreciated for everything she’s done for our families big or small. But sometimes throwing in a thoughtful gift is the cherry on top. I was so glad to share our ideas for the perfect Mother’s Day gift with you all!
***CLICK ON IMAGE OF ITEM BELOW TO SHOP!!
Alice & Olivia is having up to 75% off sitewide
Alo Yoga Up to 40% off
American Eagle Offering 25-50% off AE collection, $50 off $100, $35 off $80+, and $25 off $60+. And 30-50% off Aerie collection
Anthopologie is offering an extra 50% off sale items
Banana Republic has 50% off everything
Boohoo 60% off everything Colleen Rothschild 15% off with code MOM (love their products)
Crate & Barrel is offering up to 40% off outdoor furniture, up to 20% off outdoor rugs, up to 20% off furniture, lighting, wall decor, clearance, rugs, and bedding
Express Up to 60% off clearance and an extra 40% off sale
Frame Sample sale with up tp 80% off
Gap Offering up to 75% off everything
Intermix is having an extra 50% off sale
J.Crew 40-60% off “dressy ish” styles and an extra 40% off sale styles
Levi’s Up to 70% off closeout styles
Loft 40% off full-price styles with code TREAT
Madewell has an extra 50% off sale use code BIGTIME
Nordstrom 40% off thousands of styles
Nordstrom Rack Get an extra 20% off select shoes and an extra 30% off select handbags
Old Navy is having up to 50% off sale and 25% off your order
Pottery Barn has up to 40% off their outdoor event, 30% off quilts, and up to 50% off furniture, bedding, decor, and more
QVC New flash deals every day
Rayban Up to 30% off all eyewear
Sam Edelman has new styles up to 50% off
Sephora is offering three trial sized products with any $50 merchandise purchase and 5 trail sized products with $75+
Show Me Your Mumu $25 off all orders of $100+ with code SUNSHINE25
Ulta select items on sale and great Mother’s Day gifts
Verishop Spring Sale with 25% off select styles with code LAST25
Wayfair Up to 80% off “Save Big Give Back” event
West Elm Up to 40% off spring cleanout, up to 30% off sofas & sectionals, up to 40% off bedding, and up to 50% off frames, vases, and more
- So, I have organized until I am sick of it. I still need to do our garage and more in my closet. I am on to my yard for a while until I get sick of it too. Can anyone relate?
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. Be sure to check out the ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. All of your shopping research is done for you there. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest fashions for all budgets.
- Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.