Patio season has officially arrived!! Does it ever really end? I don’t think so! With that being said it is time to update and refresh your patio! I have been tackling not one, but TWO patios lately and both are coming together beautifully. I have my own backyard resort! I will be sharing what I am purchasing for my patio and outdoor space with you today as well.
SALE ALERT!! The Seton Set
The Seton Set at Frontgate is what I finally decided on after MONTHS of searching and being quite indecisive! I love this set because it still has a classic feel while it also is modern. I decided to go with this Seton Chaise with Cushions for my loungers because I personally do not enjoy laying on wood, plastic, or anything else that heats up like no other come summer. Living in Houston pollen is a huge problem so we did not want to choose light cushions, but there were only 4 color options and the Snow color won out. I ordered covers to protect the fabrics during pollen season and when we are out of town. You know I love color so we added pillows to liven it all up.
Frontgate is my go-to for patio furniture and decor! One of the most important things when searching for patio furniture is quality! With patio furniture being out in the sun, rain, snow, etc., it lasts so much longer if it is of higher quality. So it is worth the investment. For a more budget-friendly patio, I HIGHLY suggest Target’s Patio selection. Target’s outdoor and patio sets are trending and aesthetically pleasing.
My patio dining set in Florida is this luxurious outdoor dining set. With a breathable open weave and solid teak frames, the Isola 7-pc. Rectangular Dining Set in Weathered Finish is the perfect fit for arid and coastal climates alike. Generously proportioned dining chairs feature a solid premium teak frame wrapped in 3/4″-wide bands of all-weather wicker, widely woven for visual and tangible lightness. The chair’s curved and rounded seat and back comfortably cradle you and each of your guests.
- Handwoven premium resin wicker
- Sustainably harvested teak is kiln dried to eliminate expansion and shrinkage
- Teak will adopt a silvery patina over time
- Teak naturally releases resinous oils as it weathers; using a rug is recommended to help prevent staining of deck or patio surfaces
- All-weather wicker has a washed white finish
- Assembly required
- Set includes Dining Table, four Dining Side Chairs and two Dining Arm Chairs
Target has GREAT patio and outdoor furniture! My conversation table seen pictured is sold out from Target, but I just ordered this similar one for my front porch! Did I mention it is also on sale?! Target is having an AMAZING patio|outdoor sale right now. Click here for more.
Rugs are a great way to change your patio up or even add a spice of color!
I think a great umbrella is a must for the patio! I am also a firm believer in investing in your umbrellas. They do go through lots of daily wear and tear anyways!
Don’t forget about the pillows! I like to keep everything neutral and then add color with my pillows. The colors you choose can be exchanged during the holiday seasons and transitioning seasons as well. Above we have our favorite things to spice up your outdoor areas. Little updates make a big impact!
Our Favorite Home + Patio Stores
Shop Outdoor + Patio
Team SheShe did start our new Facebook group page called SheShe’s Shopping Network. We would love for you to join the group and join us every Tuesday night for our Live segment all about shopping trends style tips and more. It is so much fun!!
We hope to see you there!! Here is the link to join
Have a wonderful day sweet friends!
ABOUT SHESHE SHOW
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues, skincare tips, to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.
- Be sure to check out the Shop SheShe tab at the top of the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below. Also, download the LiketoKnow.It App, follow @shesheshow to shop all of our daily outfits, home, beauty, and more. Go here for our LiketoKnow.It tutorial.