How many of you would love to start an Instagram account, but you just don’t know how to get started?
Today, we have produced a little video about the basics of Instagram that hopefully will answer a lot of your questions and help you on your way to enjoying my very favorite social media platform.
Just a little over 3 years ago, I discovered Instagram and all but ditched Facebook. I love Instagram so much more, mostly because I am more of a visual person and because I don’t have to read so much of the BS on Facebook. I have so many friends that still haven’t come over to Instagram, mostly because it is just one more thing to learn or overwhelms them to go there.
I hope that today we dispel any misconceptions that you might have about Instagram and help you on your way to discovering many accounts that resonate with you, create the photobook of your life, meet new friends from around the world and much more.
Before you watch our Instagram tutorial, you need to name your account, then download the Instagram App into your phone. Or you can watch the video then set up your account. Either way works!
If after the video you still have questions, then you can send me a message or email me and I will be happy to help. Also, do you know what a blog is? We recently did a video and blog post explaining all about a blog.
- Did you notice anything about the photos today? These were taken 2 days after Hurricane Harvey, so you can see that there is a lot of debris from our trees. We were the blessed ones, because so many had so much more to clean up. The other thing is that I had about 2 months of hair growth exposing my grey hair. We had just returned from a long stay in Colorado where I was afraid of letting anyone there color and highlight my hair. I had a hair appointment upon my return, but Harvey interrupted my beauty regimen. Oh well, it is part of who I am and yes I do have some grey hair.
- We just got back from a quick trip to Brownwood, TX. I was lured in by the hubs to look at a little ranch house on a ranch that we close on next month to see what we can do to make it ranch ready with some design flare. I course, we have don’t want to over spend so our investment pays off. Stay tuned as we start that project, but meanwhile I will be posting other projects that have been done, but not yet posted.
- Coming up, we will go back to Eagle Dawn in Colorado for a week to tie up some loose ends for the winter and see the beautiful change of the leaves. I always love this time of year in Colorado. Stay tuned on Instastories for snippets.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!