I always love January because it is the time of new things. It is a time that I can break away from so much fashion and give you some other great topics like BEAUTY! Today I am introducing you to Skinclinical Reverse Anti-Aging Light Therapy that you can do right in your own home spa.
At nearly 63 years old, I am always looking for ways to keep my skin as healthy and youthful as possible, without going under the knife. Unlike when I was a young girl, now starting preventive treatments early in life has proven to retard the aging process. Science and technology are making new breakthroughs every day.
For over 10 years, I have been doing the IPL laser treatments in a doctor advised med spa. I will say, that it is the one treatment that has really helped my skin. I get about 4 or 5 a year. My husband gets one 2 or 3 times a month and his mature skin looks amazing. So there must be something to this type of light and laser treatment.
Now, instead of spending lots of money at the med spa, I can now do my own light treatment right at home with Skinclinical Reverse Anti-Aging Light Therapy . It takes longer, but it works and is so much less expensive. Watch my video below for How It Works.
Shop the Post
- We have more beauty blogs & videos on skin care and anti-aging coming up with up with upcoming companies. We also have a makeup line designed especially for mature skin, so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any of this.
- Valentines Day is on our heels, so have you started thinking about everything LOVE? We have published 2 collages full of great Valentines inspiration. Click here and here to check out our picks.
- Do you have a vacation planned anytime soon? We have curated a RESORT category located in the menu bar at the top of the page. We have linked so many great items that you might need for your upcoming trip and adding new things in daily. No trip, then maybe just a head start of spring summer shopping.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post or simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything from fashion, beauty, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe or DIY. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!