Tis’ the season for…SWEATERS! Even in Houston, Texas winter means it’s time to bring out all the warm fuzzy sweaters for the holiday season. Just in time for the upcoming winter holidays, we’re linking our favorite sweaters from the season for you to stock up before it’s too late! Presenting our Holiday Gift Guide, sweaters making the perfect gift for her at all prices!!
- This year as in every year, sweater styles all all over the board. We are seeing beautiful classic cashmere, longer cardigans, bright colors, oversize and this year the addition of the bell sleeve, ruffles, one shoulder and more. We have you covered…..literally!! Scroll on down for one of our fun picks with beautiful embroidery. I fell in love with this orange coral sweater when I saw it and now it is on sell! It runs a little big. I am wearing the small and I could have worn the extra small even though the small works. It just depends on how you like to wear your sweaters! If you are a 12 or 14, I do think the large would work.
- This last year, I have invested in a couple of long cardigans. I really love the brand Barefoot Dreams. When I get home after a long day out, I throw on my favorite leggings, t-shirt and cozy up with one of my cozy Barefoot Dreams cardigans. They also make throws, wraps, robes and more! It is like wearing a marsh mellow. No Joke! By the way, Oprah made this brand famous when she had a Barefoot Dreams robe as one of her favorite things many many years ago.
- If I want a classic look, I turn to a beautiful cashmere sweater. I turn to Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom for premium cashmere and I love this basic sweater from Banana Republic, and Ann Taylor for a more budget friendly option. Loft has just start 40% off on their adorable sweaters and Talbots is 50% cashmere until the 4th. Their cable cashmere sweaters that they do every year are awesome. I just ordered a couple more pretty colors. We would love to know what your favorite sweater look is in the comment box below.
We are praying for sweater weather here in Houston!
More Great Sweaters
- Have you noticed anything different on our site? We have changed the format just a little bit and removed the turquoise color. You will notice that when you come to our main page, now we have a preview of the last 4 most recent posts. All you have to do is click read more to read the entire post. We are doing a few other updates to refresh the appearance and ease of moving around the website. Let us know if you have any other ideas for us.
- If you are thinking about trying out other social media outlets, but don’t know where to start, then go to our recent post for the video tutorial. It will explain step by step in an easy understandable way.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!