With the amount of holiday parties you’re about to attend, it’s important to be confident that you’re looking your very best. Our fifth in a series of SheShe’s Holiday Gift Guides is all about beauty, and brings you inspiration for your gift giving this year (to yourself or others)! So here is our curated collection for must-have beauty picks for this season, including makeup and beauty accessories that are sure to make this Christmas family photo your new favorite 🙂 Enjoy!
- This sumptuous lipstick I discovered last fall and I now have 4 or 5 colors. Throw it in your purse for the perfect touch up!
- The miracle Beauty Blender. Truly the easiest and smoothest way to apply foundation.
- I have this hair dryer. It is the best investment on my hair EVER!!!!
- All in one is my answer to everything!! I would love to receive this eyeshadow set for Christmas!! Hint Hint!
- This acrylic makeup storage center is the bomb. Not cheap but oh so cool on your vanity!!
- Do ya want long lashes without the cost of extensions or the trauma of false eyelashes on your eyes? I used Latisse for years and now there are several new products on the market that you can use without a doctors prescription that give the very same results. We like Rapid Lash, Revitalash and my favorite right now is Nu Lash.
- This anti aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bedhead pillow cases is like an eight hour beauty treatment every night.
- This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I do have some other great ones, but this is currently my #1.
- I love pretty eyeshadows and a young beauty vlogger friend has taught me how to use color successfully into my day and night looks!
- This luxurious eye mask is made of 100% 19 mm pure silk. silk is rich in 18 amino acid which is hypoallergenic and anti-aging, ideal for skin care and health.
- Another splurge that is totally worth the mone….especially if you can’t see good anymore. This mirror is EVERYTHING! It turns off when you walk away from it and turns back on when you put your face back up to it. Also, has a magnetic mini mirror that is magnetized to stick to the mirror for those close up needs
- One of the lastest favorites of bloggers to promote is the Flower Bomb fragrance by Viktor & Rolf.
Shop My Look (in first photo)
****The top in the first photo sold out, but this off the shoulder top is similar. For a more conservative look, that also goes up in sizing is this beautiful velvet tunic. The earrings just sold out too, however, these earrings are similar and I also love these.
**You can click on the image that you are interested in below or the corresponding number and it will take you to the website for your shopping convenience.
More Beauty Gift Ideas
- Just a reminder that we have a large selection of gift ideas located in the menu bar at the top of this page. Hover over either the Holiday Shop or ShopSheShe, then select the category that you are interested in.
- Have you noticed anything different on our site? We have changed the format just a little bit and removed the turquoise color. You will notice that when you come to our main page, now we have a preview of the last 4 most recent posts. All you have to do is click read more to read the entire post. We are doing a few other updates to refresh the appearance and ease of moving around the website. Let us know if you have any other ideas for us.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!