When February comes for Houstonians like myself, don’t we all know what it means…..u
Tidbit: Each image in the collage above is linked so you can now click on the image you like and it will take you straight to the website for your shopping convenience.
I want to start and say how amazing these Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are. I am currently obsessing over this brand for leggings and all of their shapewear. Since black leggings are a staple for every woman’s closet and with faux leather being so in style this is a must have for every woman’s closet.
With a wide Power Waistband, it helps to flatten the tummy and create a nice shape. I swear every time I wear these that my legs are longer! They are non-restricting and Spanx even offers a seamless style. As versatile as these leggings are they are great to slide into, throw on a cute t-shirt, some sneakers, and run errands. The easiest part about this look is I can grab a trending plaid blazer, some pumps, and head out.
Did I mention Rodeo? How chic is this Marques Almeida
I strongly believe handbags are a great way to dress up an outfit. You guys have seen me do the Pop + Suki Takeout purse in a neutral and here is their fun wool gingham black and white version that is so amazingly versatile. For my rodeo pick, it’s definitely going to Ulla Johnson’s Rio macramé and leather shoulder bag and how stunning is the braiding? Since this week’s theme is black and white here are a few things I’m loving and this one is one a little more budget friendly.
Here are a few other products I enjoy.
- Sephora Ready To Roll Brush Set – This brush set includes all of the essential brushes you need to complete your makeup look—from your everyday eye look to the latest trends in highlighting and contouring. These high-quality brushes have black soft-touch handles and they’re stored in a black faux leather brush roll that can be packed away for easy travel. Sephora’s brushes are also cruelty-free and this set is a Best Seller that won’t break the bank!
- Dayne Campaign Rectangular Desk – Sleek and contemporary, this desk is perfect for a fashion-forward home or even as a vanity. With its x-shaped base, made from natural wood, manufactured wood, and gold finishes this desk is sure to catch eyes.
- Le Specs Enchantress Sunglasses –Speaking of eyes these classic black sunglasses are sure to protect your eyes and add
flareto any outfit!
- Pottery Barn White Towels– These fluffy
hydrocottontowels have been rated as the best on the market by Good Housekeeping. I have been buying them and love lovehow soft and absorbent they are.
- We have some fun collaborations coming up in the next couple of weeks. Denim, recap on my Serovital journey and more
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.