10 Comments

1. Suzana Barton
    July 7, 2019 @ 10:30 AM

The truth is before reading this article I only thought of Mississippi as a trip to see our relatives. You gave me so many great deas here that I’ll have to save this article to remember all these exciting things to do. We are oyster lovers! Also def want to try The White House!

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      July 8, 2019 @ 10:21 PM

Me too….I had noooo idea. I travel a lot and will say that this area ranks at the top!! I have part 2 coming in a couple of weeks!!
      Thanks so much for your comment!! I love hearing from my readers!

2. Charles McCool
    July 8, 2019 @ 1:22 PM

You hit some #SecretCoast highlights indeed. Such a magnificent place and I see you met some of the local superstars. Well done!

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      July 8, 2019 @ 10:19 PM

Our hosts did a magnificent job…..I will have part 2 in a couple of weeks. There was so much that I had to break it up into 2 posts. So glad you commented

3. Linda
    July 8, 2019 @ 4:01 PM

We Love it here even decided to move here. Loved your blog.

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      July 8, 2019 @ 10:22 PM

WOW Linda, you live in the coolest area! What town do you live in?

4. Catherine Brunsell
    July 10, 2019 @ 10:46 PM

What a great itinerary for a getaway weekend! Food, Local Flavor, History and Hospitality. I saved all your tips for a fall trip.

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      July 11, 2019 @ 5:00 AM

AWESOME!! YOU WILL LOVE THIS AREA! I HAVE ANOTHER POST COMING SOON.

5. Norma Moses
    July 11, 2019 @ 8:29 PM

Sheree,it was just delightful to read about your visit to Boloxi and especially Ocean Springs.
    I discovered these neat little towns while attending the Biloxi Gift Show.
    I would then find all kind of excuses to go!

I enjoy your articles so much! Keel up the good work!

Norma Moses
    Deer Park,Tx

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      July 11, 2019 @ 10:44 PM

I am so glad you enjoyed it Norma!I have another post on the same area coming soon!!