6 Comments

1. Hope
    September 19, 2019 @ 9:34 AM

THANK YOU!!!!! This conversation is so needed! I had heard of vaginal dryness, but no one ever told me exactly what that would mean for my marital life. I have been using a plant-based product for about 3 years now. Sex was so painful for me; we would NOT be having sex without it. At 53 & 59, we’re too young to say goodbye to that wonderful part of our marriage. Great to know there are other options.

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      September 19, 2019 @ 12:41 PM

I know, it wasn’t easy for me to share such a personal issue but since it has affected my life so much I felt like there are so many
      women who need to hear this information. Thanks so much for sharing!!

2. Dena McKinney
    September 22, 2019 @ 12:58 AM

You are officially my latest girl crush. I love your real conversation about a topic that deserves honesty and humor. XOXO

Hook’em
    Dena

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      September 22, 2019 @ 8:15 AM

Aawwwwhhh….. it isn’t easy but when my readers respond in such a positive way about these types of subjects then it just shows me how much we need to be having more of these real girl to girl talks. Thank you so much for your comment!! Have a wonderful day!!

3. Karen
    October 1, 2019 @ 4:46 PM

I have used this product for 4 years when I wanted to stop Estrace hormone cream.
    My GYN PA recommended it and it’s a life saver, sex life that it! 😉 2 times a week works well for me it is part of my nightly beauty ritual.

• shereefrede@gmail.com
      October 2, 2019 @ 8:54 AM

I wish someone had told me about it. Yes, it works for me too! Thanks for sharing. More women need to know about Replens!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign up with your email below to receive exclusive newsletter content like special sale details and our weekend wanderings, along with brand new blog posts and videos to your inbox. Don’t miss it!

Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.