Plaid has been all of the rage this season and it’s funkier than ever! We are so excited here at SheShe Show to talk about plaid and the many ways to wear it! Read on below and shop ’til you drop ladies!
Blazers are super popular right now and have been for decades, but this fall season the plaid blazer is taking front and center, so have fun styling this oh so versatile closet staple. I am so in love with mine and sadly it is sold out but I have some very similar ones linked below under our tips. There are so many ways to style your blazer whether trying to achieve a chic laid back look or stepping out to a major luncheon! Below are our tips on how to style your trendy blazer.
If you missed our post about how to style blazers then click here.
- T-Shirt – Wear your blazer over a cute graphic T and some casual jeans.
- Over Shorts – An ex-boyfriend blazer is perfect to wear over denim shorts!
- Office – Headed to the office, then pair with a feminine camisole and trousers.
- Mix & Match – Feel free to mix up the patterns! This season will again break all the fashion rules that we once lived by.
- Maxi Skirt – We’re seeing no fear with wearing coats over long dresses and skirts. That beautiful maxi skirt in the back of your closet has found a match in patterned blazer!
Did we say we were mad for plaid? Well how about in a wide leg pant or a paper bag style pant? Not only trendy, but these patterned pants are fabulously classy! Pairing a blazer, jeans, graphic Ts, romantic blouses, cashmere sweater or simply a white button up is the perfect match for any of these plaid pants.
DRESSES & SKIRTS
Plaid dresses and jacket dresses are trending this season. It brings a sense of classic as well as trendy depending on you style them. I like adding a boot or booty for and edgier look and of course a basic pump for the more conservative approach to your style. Having that option will expand your wardrobe.
If plaids are too much or too busy for you but you want to try the trend then maybe an accessory is the way to go!
THAT’S ALL FOLKS!
Plaid is going to be seen lots and lots this Fall and possibly Winter. Don’t be afraid to mix in different patterns or colors! Simply take it from day to night and make the most out of your plaid.
- Crazy week as we move into fall. Our social calendars are filling up so time to think about what we will wear. Coming up we will be bringing you so much great fall outfit inspiration with tips and tricks to help you
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.