Who loves good dupes? I do and makeup is a most likely part of your morning routine! Even if not, most women have a beauty bag or vanity. Makeup can also get pricey! This week we have all of our favorite beauty dupes for you! From mascaras to blushes to foundations we have the best dupes.
I’m sure you have heard of Anastasia Beverly Hills! If not it’s one of the #1 sellers for brow products and is definitely hard to beat! So while it’s a great brand it also goes for around $23 per brow pencil. The runner up is definitly going to NYX Micro Brow Pencil.
If you prefer the gel like Benefit’s Gimme Brow+ Volumizing Eyebrow Gel, then Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara is the dupe for you and it’s only $2.99! Steal or deal?!
Kat Von D is known for her iconic eyeliner and she has a fabulous line of makeup and beauty products. This NYX Epic Ink Liquid Eye Liner is not only super close but it is also waterproof! Definitely one of my favorite dupes.
If you are a gel kind of girl then Bobbi Brown has a great gel liner but can be pricey and Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is about the same but half the price!
We all know that Kylie Cosmetics are up there in the makeup world. Highly pigmented and a plethora of colors it’s a great line and there are quite a few great dupes for it! Morphe has a fabulous palette that’s for sure a second runner up for the Kyshadow Bronze palette here. Not only is it a great dupe it’s half the price and while Kylie Cosmetics only has six colors Morphe’s has 35!
One of the top-rated primers for 2019 is Smashbox’s Photo Finish Primer! Primer is so important for a beauty routine and will make your makeup not only makes your makeup last longer but it will help it look flawless and so smooth! Once again NYX Cosmetics is taking the lead for dupes and NYX Professional Makeup Studio Perfect Primer is #1 for this primers dupe! It’s only $6.99 at Target!
For a perfect pore-minimizing primer dupe I highly suggest Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer only $7 and a perfect mock for The POREfessional Face Primer by Benefit Cosmetics which is $32.
What is your favorite higher-end foundation? I love Estee Lauder’s Double Wear Stay In Place and the similar version is NYX Professional Makeup Can’t Stop Won’t Stop. It gives amazing full coverage and literally stays all day! Definitely one of my fave drugstore finds!
If you are a HUDA #Faux Filter Foundation fan then Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation is the dupe for you, also a dupe for Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter Liquid Foundation.
We all know NARS’ Orgasm has been on the top of the charts for blushes! If you’re not okay with paying $30 for blush then the great Milani has a very similar blush that is only $9.50 called Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.
Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty is a fabulous line and made for every skin tone and has such a variety to choose from. This brand is well known for their highlighters . I know this may seem crazy but the dupe for this is only $2.99. Yes, you can save $33 with the dupe by Revolution.
If Becca is your brand then Wet N’ Wild’s MegaGlo Highlight Powder is perfect. Highly pigmented and last all day!
One of the most important parts of putting on makeup is a good setting spray! Setting spray helps the longevity of your makeup! Below are the higher end spray and the dupe!
La Mer is one of the greatest moisturizers and also has a hefty price, Nivea’s Soft Moisturizing Creme is one of the best dupes.
Sephora’s Holiday Bonus Event
- 20% off going on now through Nov. 11th for Rouge members.
- Sephora Beauty Insider members—the best deals of the holiday season happens Nov. 7th through the 11th. Get 10-20% off your favorite products before Cyber Week”
- “Not a Sephora Beauty Insider Member? You can sign up for free online and join today to get 10% off purchases! After you spend a certain amount, you can get even more off.”
- Want to know more about this sale and how to qualify then refer to this post here.
What is the Beauty Insider Program?
The Beauty Insider Program is Sephora’s free rewards program in the United States and Canada that lets you earn points on all your merchandise purchases and redeem those points for rewards.
HOW TO EARN INSIDER POINTS:
For every U.S. or Canadian dollar you spend (as applicable based on country of purchase) on Sephora merchandise online, in Sephora inside JCPenney stores (U.S. only) and online merchandise, you receive 1 Beauty Insider point as an Insider, 1.25 Beauty Insider points with VIB status, or 1.5 Beauty Insider points with Rouge status when you provide or check out with the email address that is registered to your Beauty Insider account.
- Well, I barely had time to recover from my jetlag from Paris and I am off again. Today I am headed to the home of the King of Rock n’ Roll. You got that right…..get ready Memphis, TN for the #rockintheages babes descending upon your city. We can’t wait to experience the sites, sounds, and culture of your great city.
- Working hard to finish my recap of our fab Paris trip. Posting Sunday if all goes as planned.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out the ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the dropdown. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop-up box or below.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. Let us know if there is a topic that interests you. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey.