Hello everyone! I’m excited to be back on SheShe Show to share another fun & SUPER easy DIY with y’all. When Sheree and I first chatted she mentioned she loves succulents, and with Spring just around the corner it’s the perfect time to spruce up your home with plants and flowers!
– paint brush
Step – by – Step
- Take the aluminum can, and peel off the original label all in one piece. This will make a great template for your contact paper. Be sure the inside of the aluminum can is clean before moving on to step two. 🙂
- Take the aluminum can’s original label, and lay it down on the back side of the contact paper. Using a pen or pencil trace the shape of the label onto the contact paper.
- Cut and trim your contact paper according to the lines you have traced.
- Gently peel off a small edge to the backing of the contact paper, and apply to the aluminum can, slowly smoothing out any air bubbles as you go until you make it all the way around.
Guest contributor Ellen Cooley
I’ve got some exciting fashion related tutorials up my sleeve, so stay tuned for that! I hope y’all have a fabulous weekend, and thank you to SheShe for having me during her birthday week!
Shop Product Details
- Coming up…..Intimates sale, beach week stuff, Canyon Ranch and more.
- Gala’s, weddings, graduations, holidays or just everyday wear…..we have fashion suggestions for you, so stay tuned. Be sure to check out ShopSheShe tab at the top in the menu bar. Hover over and choose the category in the drop down. We try to keep it up to date with the latest and greatest for all budgets. Subscribe here and then you won’t miss a post. Simply enter your email in the pop up box when you come to this site or at the top of this page in the subscribe box.
- WELCOME new readers. We are a fashion/travel/lifestyle blog. We talk about anything and everything, from fashion, travel, health issues to even an occasional recipe. If there is a topic that you are interested in, then let us know. We will do our best to bring that story to you. Have a great great week sweet friends and thank you for following along. Without you, we could not continue on this crazy fun journey!